My full wrap 14k gold mountain ring is perfect for larger mountain ranges.
Can be layered as well, to incorporate foothill mountains! Typical prices run between $900-2000 depending on size and width.
- 14k rose, yellow, or palladium white gold
- Band width: 4-8mm, depending on ring size and final design
- 1 free revision is included, additional revisions are $50
- Available in quarter sizes
- Handmade in Denver, Colorado
/ HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase the ring from my site.
- Send me your inspiration photos, or let us know which mountain you’d like.
- I’ll create a design document with a couple of options for you to pick from.
- Once the design is chosen, I create the ring in the metal.
- The process takes about 4-6 weeks from start to finish, depending on communication timeframes.
/ TIMEFRAMES AND SHIPPING
- Each ring is made to order, and usually ships within 4-6 weeks of purchase.
- I provide free domestic shipping, but you can always upgrade your shipping.
- See my return and exchange policy
» I make custom engagement rings too! Learn more about creating custom jewelry here.